Winter Strong Camp 2023
Empower Taekwondo is offering winter camp (full-day and half-day) for kids going into grades K-8th. Children will learn martial art techniques, get physical training, and enjoy fun activities.
Taekwondo Winter Strong Camp
Empower is pleased to offer Winter Camps for kids going into grades K-8, from January 2nd to 6th, 2023. Our winter camps have been very popular and spots are usually taken very fast. In order to reserve your spot, please fill out the registration form below.
Winter Camp Schedule & Fees
Dates & Time:
Jan 2-6, 2023, Monday – Friday
- Full-Day Camp (age 5 or up only): 7:30am – 5:30pm (extended care till 6:30pm)
- Morning Camp: 7:30am – 12:00pm
- Afternoon Camp: 12:00pm – 5:30pm (extended care till 6:30pm)
Registration Fee: $25/family. One time. Non-refundable.
- Full-Day camp: $145/week for members; $160/week for non-members
- Morning camp & Afternoon Camp: $95/week for members; $110/week for non-members
- Extended care: $8/hour until 6:30pm.
* Cash, checks, and credit card payments are all accepted.
Limited capacity; first come, first serve.
- Martial art training (forms, sparring, techniques, self-defense, etc.)
- Physical training (cardio exercise, agility, flexibility training, etc.)
- Board games and crafts
- Music, dance, interactive games, story time, etc.
- Outdoor play, soccer and basketball games
- Field trips: if weather and transportation permit, we may go to public parks in the afternoon.
* Please pack a lunch, snacks, a water bottle, and a set of change of clothese daily for the camper.
To register, please fill out the form below. Once we receive your registration, we will email you an invoice to pay the registration fee online with credit card.
If you have any question, please contact us at (252) 649-8452. Thank you.