Empower Taekwondo is offering summer camp (full-day and half-day) for kids going into grades K-8th. Children will learn martial art techniques, get physical training, and enjoy fun activities.
Taekwondo Summer Training Camp
Empower is pleased to offer Summer Camps for kids going into grades K-8, from June 12th to August 25, 2023. Our summer camps have been very popular and spots are usually taken very fast. In order to reserve your spot, please fill out the registration form below. Future updates will be posted here, so revisit this page for more details.
Summer Camp Weeks:
Week 1 6/12 – 6/16, Week 2 6/19 – 6/23, Week 3 6/26 – 6/3, Week 5 7/10 – 7/14, Week 6 7/17 – 7/21, Week 7 7/24 – 7/28, Week 8 7/31 – 8/4, Week 9 8/7 – 8/11, Week 10 8/14 – 8/18, Week 11 8/21 – 8/25
Summer Camp Schedule & Fees
!Attn: there will be NO camp for week 4 of Jul 3 – Jul 7 as Empower will be attending AAU National Tournament in Florida.
Dates & Time:
Week 1 – Week 11, 6/12 – 8/25
Monday – Friday
- Full-Day Camp (age 5 or up only): 7:30am – 4:30pm (extended care till 6:30pm)
- Morning Camp: 7:30am – 12:00pm
- Afternoon Camp: 12:00pm – 5:00pm (extended care till 6:30pm)
Registration Fee: $25/family. One time. Non-refundable.
* Early Registration (by April 10th) will receive a FREE camp shirt.
- Full-Day camp: $140/week for members; $150/week for non-members
- Morning camp & Afternoon Camp: $90/week for members; $100/week for non-members
- Extended care: $4 per 30 mins until 6:30pm.
* The weekly fee can be paid prior to the start of each week.
Cash, checks, and credit card payments are all accepted.
Enrollment forms and waivers must be filled and signed in order to attend.
Limited capacity; first come, first serve.
- Martial art training (forms, sparring, techniques, self-defense, etc.) – Physical training (cardio exercise, agility, flexibility training, etc.)
- Board games and crafts
- Music, dance, interactive games, story time, etc.
- Outdoor play, soccer and basketball games
- Field trips: if weather and transportation permit, we will go to public parks on some mornings.
* Please pack a lunch, snacks, a water bottle, a face mask, and sun screen (if needed) daily for the camper.
To register, please fill out the form below. Once we receive your registration, we will email you an invoice to pay the registration fee online with credit card.
If you have any question, please contact us at (252) 649-8452. Thank you.