Summer Camp 2021
Empower Taekwondo is offering summer camp (full-day and half-day) for kids going into grades K-8th. Children will learn martial art techniques, get physical training, and enjoy fun activities.
Taekwondo Summer Training Camp
Early-Registration Started Now for 2021!
Updated May, 2021
* Some camp weeks have been filled and turned off for registration. State in the registration form if you would like to get on the waiting list. Also, don’t forget to pay the $25 registration fee.
Early Bird Special! Register before March 31st to have the registration fee applied to your first week!
Empower is pleased to offer Summer Camps for kids going into grades K-8, from June 1st to August 6th, 2021. Our summer camps have been very popular and spots are usually taken very fast. In order to reserve your spot, please fill out the registration form below. Future updates will be posted here, so revisit this page for more details.
Summer Camp Schedule & Fees
Dates & Time:
Week 1 – Week 10, 6/1 – 8/6
Monday – Friday (except for 5/31, Memorial Day)
- Full-Day Camp (age 5 or up only): 7:30am – 4:30pm (extended care till 6:30pm)
- Morning Camp: 7:30am – 12:00pm
- Afternoon Camp: 12:00pm – 4:30pm (extended care till 6:30pm)
Registration Fee: $25/family. One time. Non-refundable.
* Early Registration will receive a $25 credit on the first week.
- Full-Day camp: $140/week for members; $150/week for non-members
- Morning camp & Afternoon Camp: $90/week for members; $100/week for non-members
- Extended care: $8/hour until 6:30pm.
* The weekly fee can be paid prior to the start of each week.
Cash, checks, and credit card payments are all accepted.
Enrollment forms and waivers must be filled and signed in order to attend.
Limited capacity; first come, first serve.
- Martial art training (forms, sparring, techniques, self-defense, etc.) – Physical training (cardio exercise, agility, flexibility training, etc.)
- Board games and crafts
- Music, dance, interactive games, story time, etc.
- Outdoor play, soccer and basketball games
- Field trips: if weather and transportation permit, we will go to public parks on some mornings.
- STEM / Coding classes (for kids age 9 or up, and interested in computer programming. Week 1-4, then 7-10. A laptop will be needed.)
* Please pack a lunch, snacks, a water bottle, a face mask, and sun screen (if needed) daily for the camper.
To register, please fill out the form below. Once we receive your registration, we will email you an invoice to pay the registration fee online with credit card.
If you have any question, please contact us at (252) 649-8452. Thank you.
Summer Camp Registration Form
COVID-19 Compliance Updates
Protective measures will be implemented to protect your children and our staff:
- Children with a fever will not be allowed to stay.
- We will clean and sanitize our equipment daily.
- We have purchased plenty of hand soap and hand sanitizer, and we will require all children to wash their hands frequently.